WHY HANCOCK SAVES?
INCREASE PERSONAL SAVINGS
REDUCE HOUSEHOLD DEBT
CREATE FINANCIAL STABILITY
BASIC MONEY MANAGEMENT CLASSES
FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER - 1800 N. BLANCHARD ST - FINDLAY
- Mon June 8th 9am-10:30am
- Thurs June 25th 11:30am - 1pm
- Tues June 16th 5:30pm - 7pm
- Tues June 30th 5:30pm - 7pm
Register via email or call (419) 422-3851
There is no membership fee – it’s simply a pledge that you will do your best to start to save a little each month. You can save as little or as much as you like – Hancock Saves is here to motivate, educate and encourage you to become confident in managing your daily finances.
As a member you’ll receive;
→ Free regular budgeting tips
→ Free Daily text messages
→ Access to low cost or FREE money management classes
→ Access to low cost or FREE Credit & Debt Management Classes
→ Access to low cost or FREE homeownership classes
→ FREE budgeting tools and monthly worksheets
→ FREE budget consultation with our financial volunteers
→ Hancock County Saves Week for FREE prizes and activities
→ Hancock Saves Day at the Hancock County Fair
ARE YOU READY?
√ To face your financial fears?
√ To deal with your budget, or lack of a budget?
√ To pay YOURSELF first?
√ To start getting out of debt?
√ To become confident in your financial future?
Like" us on Facebook!
TAKE THIS WEEK'S QUIZ!
Count Your Coin Week
October 19-23, 2015
Watch for details!!
Hancock Saves At The Hancock County Fair
Friday September 4, 2015
Thanks for Stopping Out to See Us in 2014!
Click here for pictures of the 2013 Fair fun!
Hancock Saves Week
Proclamation-Hancock County Commissioners
Proclamation-Mayor, City of Findlay
About Hancock County Saves
The purpose of Hancock County Saves is to promote and increase saving and debt reduction to produce financial stability among individuals and families in Hancock County through education and awareness facilitated by a broad base of community partners.
Hancock Saves was founded in 2004 through a grant from The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation. In 2010 it was approved as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and was accepted as a United Way of Hancock County partner Agency.
Since its inception, The Ohio State University Extension, Hancock County has been a key partner in the programming and coordination of Hancock Saves.
Program Partners, Donors & Sponsors
- United Way of Hancock County
- Ohio State University Extension
- Brown Mackie College
- Campfire of Northwest Ohio
- Christian Clearinghouse
- Citizens National Bank
- Findlay City Schools
- Fifth Third Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Findlay Hancock County Public Library
- First Federal Bank
- First National Bank
- Hancock County Department of Job & Family Services
- Hancock County 4-H
- Hancock County Schools
- Hancock Federal Credit Union
- HHWP Community Action Commission
- Hope House for the Homeless
- Impact Credit Union
- Millstream Area Credit Union
- Old Fort Banking Company
- Owens Community College
- Successful Solutions
- The Community Foundation
- The Family Center
- The University of Findlay
- USDA Rural Development
Special Thanks to
Board of Trustees:Wayne Peck, President
Scott Freehafer, Vice President
Kelda Heitkamp, SecretaryKaren Taschler, TreasurerKaren McDougallAngela Pezzi
Working Group:Allison AshcraftKylie Butler
Mandy DanielHeather Dewulf
Maile DoyleShannon Hadding
Rhonda HogrefeRon LoveAbbie LoyAmber MoesLeni MuellerCindy RobinettDonna RuseSerena UrdialesBrittany VossElizabeth WaddellAshley Woodard
Hancock SavesJenny SchaubHancock County Saves Coordinator7868 County Rd 140 Findlay, Ohio 45840 Phone: 419-422-3851 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events & Workshops
Basic Money Management
- Monday June 8th: 9am-1030am, The Family Center 1800 N. Blanchard Room #119
- Tuesday June 16th; 5:30pm-7pm, OSU Extension 7868 CR 140
- Thursday June 25th; 11:30am-1pm, The Family Center 1800 N. Blanchard Room #118
- Tuesday June 30th; 5:30pm-7pm, OSU Extension 7868 CR 140
Workplace Financial Wellness
Contact us to schedule for your business
- Controlling Your Financial Destiny
- Financial $marts
In The Schools
Hancock County Saves is for everyone. Throughout Hancock County, our innovative programs are helping children and young adults become financially responsible by teaching them the tools and strategies they need to be savvy consumers.
- Findlay & Hancock Co. Schools: 7th Grade Financial Education Series
Tools to help you get started
Debt Reduction Tools
- Living Well Spending Less Vacation Budget Worksheet
- Vacation/Travel Budget Worksheet
- Independent Traveler.com Travel Budget Calculator
Financial Information by Age Group
- JumpStart – Financial Smarts for Students
- High School Financial Planning Program
- Money Smart – Adult Financial Education
Read more about the impact of Hancock County Saves
You Can Help!
Most of the work done by Hancock Saves is through volunteers committed to helping others save and reduce debt. No previous experience is required. All necessary training and support is provided by Hancock Saves.
Donations and sponsorships are critical for the work of Hancock Saves! Your support helps us make a difference!
For information on volunteering or helping to support us, please contact:
Hancock County Saves CoordinatorJenny SchaubPhone: 419-422-3851 Email: email@example.com